1. Information Collection Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data: 1.1 Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
1.2 Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
1.3 Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
2. Cookies Our advertisers and us may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site. Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies. Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you. You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies. Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
3. Your Information and how it is Used Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
3.1 At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfill that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided. 3.2 Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information. 3.3 We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you. 3.4 Information on products or services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase may be communicated to you. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
3.5 We may also use your information or allow a third party use of this data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We or third parties can only communicate if you have consented to such communication and data use. 3.6 New consumers can be contacted by our website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications you have granted. 3.7 An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us or third parties, regarding data we may collect. 3.8 Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
4. Storage of Personal Data
4.2 Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
4.3 As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
5. Information Sharing
Contact Details and Communication.
We will never sell or pass on your contact details to anyone. Your personal and order will be kept safe and secure and only used for serving you, our customer.
We have no intentions of being the annoying retailer that bombards you with emails all day every day. We hate that too!
Contact with you is with your consent and only to provide you with confirmations and updates regarding your order and with your permission to be informed about our latest discounts and products. Promotions or exclusive offer emails will be not more frequent than once or twice a week maximum.
We treat all your personal information as confidential. We strictly comply with The UK Data Protection Act 1998.
The Data Protection Act (the "Act") has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
• We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
• We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
• We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
• We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access and check information held about you. Should you wish we can provide you with all the information that we hold about you on payment of £10 for each request, which is to meet our costs in providing this information to you.